Central Bible InstituteMeeting Times:
• Classes will be on Tuesday nights at Central Church. Some will begin at 5:30 PM and others will begin at 6:00 PM. Cohort meetings range between 2-3 hours.
• Cohorts will meet for 20 weeks. Some begin on January 3 and others on January 10. All cohorts will conclude by May 31, 2023.
CBI provides in-depth theological studies with a biblically qualified teacher.
Pastor of Evangelism
I am so thankful to God for my salvation, my cherished wife, and the privilege to steward the gospel.
I am the co-founder of Anchored North, an evangelistic ministry reaching millions with captivating, honest, and shareable videos that explore humanity’s greatest need: redemption through Jesus. In addition to Anchored North, I serve as the Pastor of Evangelism and College Ministry at Central Church. I am currently studying for my Master of Divinity in Evangelism and Missions at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
About the Central Bible Institute
- Theology cohorts at Central Church are in-depth studies that encourage believers to study together in a small-group environment with a biblically qualified teacher. Each cohort is limited to 14 students to cultivate maximum learning, participation, and fellowship.
This is our most advanced form of study at Central Church. Each week will involve 70-100 pages of reading and 5-8 hours of studying per week. Cohorts are 20 weeks long.
- Classes will be on Tuesday nights at Central Church. Cohort meetings range between 2-3 hours. Each cohort teacher will provide details on room and time.
- New Cohorts begin in May 2023. Visit the link below and sign up to be notified when the next round of cohorts begin taking applications.
Learn more about CBI
If you’re interested in finding out more about cohorts, check out this link.