Central FitnessMeeting times:
- Weekly classes for women of all ages
- Weekly gathering of men on Thursdays at 8:30 p.m.
Partnering with men and women to encourage all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
Pastor of Adult Education
I am married to Lisa Castro. We have three children, Maggie (8), Lincoln (6), Teddy (2). I was born and raised in Memphis, TN. I am a graduate of Collierville High School, Class of 2002 and the University of Tennessee and the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I love all things British. I enjoy a good cup of coffee, a good book, and a beautiful autumn day. My family and I snow ski, disc golf, and cheer for the Vols on Saturdays.
About the Fitness Ministry
- Our physical health can have huge implications on our emotional and spiritual well-being. We exist to encourage men and women in their pursuit of health.
- Central Women has multiple classes for all stages of life. Scroll down for a full list of classes.
- Central Men meets on Thursday nights at 8:30 p.m.
Sons of Thunder
The Sons of Thunder meet on Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. in our weight room.
Faith and Fitness
Every week, we have fitness classes for women of all ages! Check out our Facebook group for details on classes and to be encouraged by other women in their journey to spiritual and physical health!