Parents’ Day OutPDO Schedule
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:30 -2:30 during school semester
- Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30 -2:30 during school semester
PDO provides a Christ-centered, affordable program that assists in preparing children in their development.
Director of Women's Ministry
Currently, I oversee the Parent’s Day Out Program, Women’s Ministry, and Guest Connections. I oversee the mission and vision of PDO and esnure that we hire only the best teachers to love and teach your children. I have a bachelors in education, a masters in Biblical Counseling and a love of evangelism. I am married to David Olford, and have two beautiful daughters, Stephanie and Lindsay.
I oversee the day-to-day operations of PDO and help coordinate our curiculum and our teachers. If you have any questions about PDO, please contact us and I’d be happy to help out!
About Parent’s Day Out
- As parents take care of household needs, they need a loving, caring, safe, learning environment for their children. We provide a Christ-centered, affordable program that assists in preparing children socially, physically, educationally and spiritually. Parents can be confident that their children are loved and encouraged as they grow in their early development.
- PDO is a part-time Child Care provider for parents who need a few extra hours to take care of their household.
- Our program is based on God’s love, the Bible, and academic excellence. Our school year is from August to May from 9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. Infants through four-year-olds are welcome to enjoy a fun-filled “day out” as they learn and acquire age-appropriate social and scholastic skills including music, Spanish, and computer.
- If you would like to take a tour of our PDO classrooms or find out more, please contact us at 901-255-8114 or email us at email@example.com.
What is your tuition?
Monthly Tuition and Fees
Three Day – $415
Two Day – $295
1 Day (Infants Only) – $185
Three-day option (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) $415/month
What days are available for PDO?
Ages one through four can attend either two (T, TH) or three days (M, W, F) per week.
We also offer a three-day-per-week (M, W, F) transitional Kindergarten program for five-year-olds.
Who leads PDO?
PDO is lead by Ellen Olford, our Director of Central Women. Day-to-day operations are lead by Heather Batey (Assistant Director), and Carol Anderson (Administrative Assistant).
What curriculum do you use?
Do you offer full-time child care?
Central Learning Center is a ministry of Central Church. CLC is an accredited child care center that offers full-time care for children ages 2 through 5 years. If you would like to find out more, visit www.centrallearningcenter.com.