Multiplying and maturing young adults.
Director of Young Adults Ministry
Michael Caserta is a brand new father, husband of Maddie Caserta, and a life-time musician. He is currently enrolled at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in pursuit of a Masters of Divinity.
About the Young Adult Ministry
- Central Young Adults for anyone aged 18-26. Whether you’re in college or starting your career.
- Connect – We desire to connect our Young Adults to a community of believers on a weekly basis but also with our monthly events.
- Cultivate – We desire to mature, stir-up, refresh, and encourage our Young Adults into a growing faith in Jesus Christ.
- Commission – We desire to ready our Young Adults to serve the church, our community and our world.
- The Way, Young Adults weekly gathering, meets on Sunday nights from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
The Way meets at Central Church on Sunday nights from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. You’re invited to come any and all Sunday nights that you’re available.
Truth Groups are groups of men and women who meet weekly on Tuesdays. Truth Groups are a place where you can ask, “how are you?” and give a REAL answer.