Central StudentsMeeting times:
- Sundays at 9:15 a.m. in the High School Room
- Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in the High School Room
Partnering with students to multiply and mature disciples.
Pastor of Students
I have an awesome family consisting of my wife Kendall, my daughter Maebry, and my son Gatlin. I graduated from Jacksonville State University in 2016 and am currently a student at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. I absolutely love doing life with young people. I really enjoy watching TV, getting mad while playing disc golf, and sipping coffee.
About Student Ministry:
- Central Students is for all students in grades 6th-12th grade.
- Central Students seeks to provide a Christ-centered environment with discipleship, the teaching of God’s Word, and worship in hopes that they will grow to love and glorify God and make disciples who do the same.
- We guide students during their developing years into life-changing personal relationships with Christ. While having fun in a relaxed but exciting environment, students become equipped to do the work of the ministry.
- Central Students meets weekly on Sunday mornings at 9:15 in the High School Room. Central Students also meets weekly on Wednesday nights at 6:30 during the school semester in the High School Room.
Do middle school and high school students meet together or separate?
Every Sunday morning at 9:15 a.m., middle school and high school students will meet together to hear from the Bible, and then split into age-appropriate small groups.
On Wednesday nights, our students meet together for worship and then split into middle school and high school for the teaching time.
Why don't students meet during both Sunday services?
We believe that our youth are the next generation of worshippers. In order to fully realize that calling, our youth must be able to interact with other mature believers. One of the best ways to do this is to encourage students to attend our worship services with their parents and the rest of the church family. Therefore, our students meet at 9:15 on Sunday mornings and are then encouraged to serve or attend our worship services.
Our Central Students Team:
Associate Student Minister