What is This Event all about?
The Winter Thing is an event. It takes place in the winter.
It is for students in 6th-12th grade.
It costs $75 per person.
You can sign up using a button.
This is all you need to know.
This Event at Central Church Starts In:
Why Should You Come
It is an event.
During the winter.
For students in middle and high school.
Third Reason (part two)
It will be fun.
This is a place for questions you may ask.
The Winter Thing Answers
What does my registration fee cover?
- All meals on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday
- Recreation on Saturday
- All big meetings
- More fun than you can handle!
What if I have a conflict during the weekend? (a game, conflict, etc)
- You can still be part of The Winter Thing. Just fill out a time away card at the start of the weekend. You can just slide out when you need to go and get back when you are done.
Who can participate in The Winter Thing?
- Any student who is in grades 6-12.
What do I need to bring?
- Sleeping bag
- Casual clothes for Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Wear something that can get messy Thursday!
- Snacks for your host home to share
Where do students stay?
- Students stay in host homes of Central Church members who go through a thorough application process and background check.
- All groups are the same grade and same gender.
How do I sign up and what forms do I need to complete?
- Click on the registration link at the bottom of this page.
- Completion of the Central Church Student Ministry 2021 Medical Release Form with your parent’s notarized signature.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Student Ministry office at 901-255-8286.
You may ask this question: Who can come?
Here is the answer: anyone who is a student in 6th-12th grade.
You are invited to join this event.
To entice you, here are pictures of other students having fun at Central Church.
Come Join Us
You will not regret it.